Meet 200 ICT Innovators From Across South Asia and Asia Pacific at Manthan Award 2014
Innovations range within the area of :- e-Business & Financial Inclusion, Community Broadcasting, e-Culture, Heritage & Tourism, e-Education, Learning & Employment, e-Agriculture and Ecology, e-Governance & Institutions, e-Health, e-Inclusion & Accessibility, e-News & Journalism, e-Entertainment & Games, e-Science & Technology, e-Localisation
We would like to share with you that we are hosting the 11th Manthan Award on December 4th, at India Habitat Center in Delhi from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM followed by dinner. More than 200 ICT innovations will be demonstrated and select will be awarded. Many ICT players will be congregating to share their innovations that have been changing the society and would change even more if we all encourage them, support them, and collaborate with them. Please do find time to attend, participate and energize the valuable gathering of innovative practices. You may register here: http://manthanaward.org/registration2014.asp
- Details of what’s happening is available at: http://manthanaward.org/index.asp
- Officials of National and International ministries will be attending
- About 100 CEOs and Founders of various relevant enterprises will be attending
- 100 ICT innovations, Startups, Projects, Products showcasing will happen during the event
- 7 Countries, 20 States participating
- Launch of Digital Inclusion Film Festival
Brief about the Award
The Manthan Award since 2003-04 has emerged as a knowledge and best practices platform & network in digital innovations for development and good governance. In more than a decade the platform has created a network of more than 10,000 digital innovations that are and would be playing critical role in bridging digital divide and creating information society.
This is the 11th edition of the Manthan Award and through this award we recognize the best digital solutions for development, and give them an ecosystem of innovation, investment, insightful entrepreneurship, mentoring, scalability and media exposure.
This year, we had received 400 entries from all Asia Pacific countries. Out of this, the Grand Jury panel has selected 67 finalists and winners who will be awarded and felicitated on December 4th.
The objective behind the Manthan Award is:
- To deliberate on digital innovations and applications to provide better services to citizen users in Asia Pacific countries;
- To deliberate on key areas in digital governance and its proliferation;
- To recognize and felicitate ICTD innovations in e-content & applications in Asia Pacific countries;
- To exhibit and showcase best digital applications and practices from finalists, nominees, and partners.
The event will witness participation and involvement of key government, industry, corporates, academia and civil society representatives from Asia Pacific countries and other regions led by World Summit Award member representatives. 600+ delegates and representatives are expected to attend the programme and contribute in the daylong event.